Work with Us!
4thought enthusiastically welcomes new talent and invites passionate metal health providers to join our team. If 4thought sounds like the kind of workplace you’d like to base yourself in, we’d absolutely love to hear from you!
4Thought offers its providers:
- Excellent rates of remuneration
- Flexible working hours to achieve their ideal work/life balance.
- Full practice management services and administrative support from our professional Reception team
- Genuine opportunities for ongoing professional development, including 4T’s exclusive Pathway Program
- Work with a values driven organisation servicing a wide base of client presentations.
- Established referrer relationships in the Bayside area and beyond.
- Uniquely inviting therapeutic spaces, with access to cosy consulting rooms, tranquil gardens, animal friends and play equipment.
- Use of our purpose-built onsite studio for the delivery of workshops, seminars, and group sessions
- User friendly cloud-based practice management system and support
- The flexibility to consult via Telehealth from a remote location if preferred.
- Scope for entrepreneurial interests and partnerships in further developing 4T’s services.
Please submit any expressions of interest, along with a copy of your current CV, to our Practice manager, Narda Harris, at firstname.lastname@example.org